$15 per dozen
Minimum order is 12 dozen and additional amounts must be in increments of 6 dozen (6,12,18,24,etc.)
Please add additional items, then click ADD TO CARTNOTE: Minimum Order 12 Dozen
Sweet Maria’s Biscotti has been a staple at Mocha Magic for many years. Although it's been a great run, Sweet Maria is no longer able to produce commercial biscotti.
As of September 1, Sweet Maria’s Biscotti will no longer be available. Consider stocking up. Remember, you can store your Biscotti in the freezer for up to 4 months and they are perfect on the counter for 3 weeks.
With loss, come great opportunities. Our packaged biscotti, Sundance, is an excellent alternative with a great variety of flavors and an amazing branding opportunity. We can place your logo on the Sundance Biscotti package absolutely free.
Mocha Magic has partnered with Sweet Maria's for many years, and we continue to wish the best for Maria and Edgar.
As always, we value your comments and suggestions, so please feel free to send them to firstname.lastname@example.orgSweet Maria’s biscotti is sold unwrapped, for that fresh-baked appeal.
Our acrylic counter display takes up a mere eight inches of counter space and displays up to eight flavors.
Total cost for 12 dozen - $180
Wholesale price of $1.25 per biscotti/SMRP $2.29 - $2.49 per biscotti
shelf life: 3 weeks on the counter or up to 4 months in the freezer
***In order to reduce breakage during shipping, please order in quantities of 12, 18, 24, 30 or 36 dozen***
- Birthday Cake - Our sprinkle-filled vanilla biscotti, drizzled with vanilla icing makes everyday a celebration!
- Chips-a-licious - Chock full of chocolate chips
- Cookies and Cream - Everyone's favorite, in a biscotti! Chunks of crushed cookies, topped with our chocolate icing!
- Cranberry Almond Chip - Cranberries, almonds and white chocolate chips
- Fudge-a-licious - Rich dark chocolate with chocolate chips
- Nuts for Amaretto - Almonds and amaretto
- Pumpkin Spice - An autumn favorite drizzled with cinnamon icing - (Seasonal August 1st - September 1st)
- Red Velvet - Cakey red velvet batter drizzled with vanilla icing
- Vanilla Sugar Cookie - Our vanilla biscotti with white sparkly sugar